Eventually these two states, respectively in 921 B.C. and in 701 B.C. were defeated by Assyrians. After the victory of Babylonians over the Assyrians, they won their realms too. Instead, Farsian conquered Babylonian and Cyrus returned the Jewish captives of Bakht Nasr to the Land of Canaan. After that , Jerusalem was passed many times between Macedonians, Egyptians, Romans and Iranians. Therefore, the Jews (we) are not the original inhabitants of Palestine, but have lived there fore a while. We even have not established a civilization and in most of the time were waging wars and doing bloodshed. Such an attitude is partly rooted in their distorted religious orders. You read in our religious book:
“… If he does not make peace and brings a war, so siege him and when your Lord, Jehovah, give you the control over him, kill all the males by your sword. But loot women, children, livestock and what is in the city. That means all the trophies and eat from the trophies of the enemies of yours which your Lord, Jehovah has given you.”
By the advent of Islam, the Muslims tried to take Palestine and finally at the time of Omar it paid and as a result Palestine became an Islamic region and respectively ruled by Bani Omayyad, Bani Abbas, Tolunyh, Fatemides, Qramteh and Seljuk. In 474 Iranian date and 1095 A.D., Pop Avrin and Petrous the monk, called on the Christians to capture Jerusalem. This led to a series of wars known as the Crusades. That continued until670 Iranian date/ 1291 A.D.. During these wars Jerusalem was occupied a few times by the Christians . But since 670 Iranian date/ 1291 A.D. to 1297 Iranian date/ 1918 A.D., except in a short period of time occupying by French and Egyptians, Jerusalem had been ruled by Ottomans.
Hussein Sharif (Sharif Mecca), trusting in the promise of Sir Henry MC.Maham no.4 about the British contribution in gaining the independence of Arabs,entered a war against the Ottomans in 1294 Iranian date/ 1915 A.D. He won a large part of the victory of the Allied Forces. But the British, according to the Sykes Pico No.5 contract inked in 1295 Iranian date/ 1916 A.D., gained the control of a large part of the Arabic countries including Palestine.
Britain then, based on the infamous No. 6 Declaration of the Balfour No.7 issued in 1296 Iranian date/1917 A.D., promised Palestine to the Zionists for the formation of the Jewish national homeland. Eventually despite the opposition of Arabs , the San Remo Conference ( the supreme council of the Allied Forces in 1299 Iranian date/1920 A.D.) made Palestine, on condition of the implementation of the Balfour Declaration, under the control of Britain. In 1301 Iranian date/1922 A.D. the nations community ratified the British mandate for Palestine . That involved the formation of the Jewish national homeland, the recognition of the Jewish agency, legitimacy of the Zionist and the acceptance of Jewish migrations to Palestine.
These measures laid the foundation for the establishment of the Israeli government in 1327 Iranian date/ 1948 A.D. .
1. Palestine was also a name for one of the descendants of Noah. See also The Dehkhoda Lexicon/ under the word Palestine.
2. Old Testament and New Testament/page 305
3. The History of Jerusalem – Syyed Jafar Hamidi – pages 210 to 229.
4. Sir Henry MC.Mahan was the vice-king and the British representative in Egypt since 1293 to 1295 Iranian date/ 1914 to 1916 A.D.. See The History of the New World – Robert Rozevel Palmer – Translated by Abolqasem Taheri – page 291.
5. Mark Sykes was the British representative and George Picot was the French representative.
7. Lord Arthur James Balfour was the British foreign secretary at the time, whose scheme was approved by the Allied Forces in the San Remo Conference – a city in Italy.
8. The Palestine Story or The Black Log of Colonization – Zytr – pages 81 to 118.